The successful candidates will initially be assigned to the Jakarta office where they will be a member of a multi discipline asset team responsible for field developments and production optimization. The company has oil and gas operations in both offshore and onshore locations.
The primary responsibilities of the positions include:
• Conduct full field reservoir simulation modeling, history matching and reservoir characterization for field developments.
• Provide technical reservoir engineering expertise to properly plan well locations, data acquisition and completion strategy.
• Deliver reserves estimates and flow stream forecasts.
• Build and maintain network models for all fields.
• Interact with Project Teams to ensure sub-surface requirements are fully incorporated in facilities design.
• Provide mentoring and technical development to less experienced staff.
- Minimum B.S. degree in petroleum engineering or equivalent.
- A minimum 10 years experience in reservoir engineering with emphasis in field development programs within a multi-discipline team environment with at least 5 years experience in reservoir simulation.
• Advanced reservoir simulation and history matching experience.
• Experience in well test design and interpretation.
• Experienced user of pressure transient analysis software.
• Skilled in reserves estimation methodology and familiarity with SEC guidelines.
• Production forecasting techniques including decline curve analysis.
• Experienced in production surveillance and well performance optimization.
• Experienced in use of GAP and associated modules such as PROSPER and M-Bal.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and strong Influencing skills.
Those who are interested and meet the above requirements, please indicate the position name at the upper left of the envelope, and send an application letter, CV and a recent photograph not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement to :
P.O. Box 1367