PT Eupec indonesia, The Pipe coating company in Indonesia requires proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals
- To lead Mechanical Maintenance team and Electrical Maintenance team for Planning and executing the Maintenance of Fabrication Yard equipment and Machinery to make cost estimate of the Maintenance works, to keep track of the expenditures and to effectively control the maintenance works within the allocated budget for every year.
- To identify the Certification requirements of the Fabrication Yard facilities (Equipment, Tools, Systems) from third party and from Local Government Authority and to follow up for certification and renewal.
- To ensure that adequate inventories of spare parts are maintained.
- To provide regular reports on the status of equipment & machinery of the yard and the maintenance undertaken.
- To ensure that all maintenance work is undertaken in accordance with relevant Safety and Quality requirements.
- To ensure that all training requirements are identified and implemented.
- To liaise with production personnel to ensure availability of equipment for maintenance.
- University graduated from Mechanical, Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Successful track record in managing and direct a large group of maintenance mechanics.
- Ability to set up and manage preventative maintenance program, and to work with manufacturers and procurement to research and order parts, etc.
- Proven budget forecasting, control, and management.
- Willing to work in Bintan Island
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Having strong leadership managerial skill.
Send your complete Resume to: