MONROE CONSULTING GROUP, PT , Monroe Consulting Group is an executive level recruitment specialist. Boasting a network of offices throughout South East Asia we provide expertise and knowledge of local and cross boarder recruitment.Our client is a major oil and gas exploration and production company with interests and operations in every major Australian petroleum province and in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Vietnam, India, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan and Egypt.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- This position is responsible for the overall maintenance of all main utilities, machineries, gensets and production equipment ensuring maximum reliability and operability.
- This position will be reporting to Deputy Production Superintendent Grati.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Good knowledge and experience of oil and gas productions and operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Team player
Qualified Candidates should apply in confidence to :