Virginia Indonesia Company, LLC ("VICO") is the operator of the Sanga Sanga Production Sharing Contract (PSC).
- Ensure company HSE rules & regulations are followed
- Perform completion engineering technical expertise to operations & on-site execution
- Prepare cost estimate, develop AFE, cost monitoring in daily basis, additional fund request & close out report
- Prepare comprehensive completion program, daily monitoring & post mortem report (planning, design & execution)
- Review completion operations performance, minimize problems in a cost effective manner
- Select, involve & evaluate of optimum completion options, completion contract and down hole equipment.
- Interface with sub-surface, contractors & government agencies
- S1 in Petroleum/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75. S2 in related discipline is an advantage
- 3 - 7 years experience in Oil and Gas
- Basic HSE certification
- Completion engineering & operations knowledge & technique
- Basic supervisory, also speak & write fluently in English.
- Have advance computer literate
- Able to interpolate basic cased hole log
- Well control procedure & certification
- Understand concept of Nodal Analysis & basic well stimulation, Frac. Experience, Land operations, WO Supv. experience
- Strong HSE experience
- Understand in company & government of Indonesia procurement policy & regulation knowledge
- Willing to work in field - East Kalimantan.
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken
- Excellent presentation skill, with ability to express ideas in a clear manner
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team
Please visit :