Virginia Indonesia Company, LLC ("VICO") is the operator of the Sanga Sanga Production Sharing Contract (PSC).
- Ensure company HSE rules & regulations are followed
- Perform drilling & completion contract expertise to engineering & operations, also procurement - Prepare comprehensive contract document, engineering cost estimate, justification & contract amendment
- Understand the Indonesia procurement process, follow up the tender & fund monitoring
- Familiar with drilling & completion material & equipment; also drilling & completion operations
- Develop contract & material planning strategy to get market price result
- Work closely with procurement government agency (BPMIGAS)
- S1 in Petroleum/Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75. S2 in related discipline is an advantage
- 3 - 7 years experience in Oil and Gas
- Basic HSE certification
- Indonesian Procurement Regulation and Procedure. Certificate is an advantage
- Basic supervisory; also speak & write fluently in English
- Advance computer literate
- Strong HSE experience
- Having experience in drilling & completion engineering & operations
- Having experience in preparing big/difficult contract in scope and fund
- Having strong knowledge in rig & down hole equipment and function.
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Excellent presentation skill, with ability to express ideas in a clear manner.
- Able to identify problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
Please visit :