VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance.
- A challenging opportunity now exists for a suitably qualified person for the position of Operations Manager .
- This dynamic role reports to the Production Manager and will be responsible for playing a key role in managing all aspects of performance including OHS&E, Production, Financials and HR in addition to management of Asset Reliability and Technology support departments. You will provide tactical and strategic direction for the department.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Management of OHS & E performance
- Manage product and performance standards
- Manage production and quality of physical outputs
- Manage continuous improvement across all areas of accountability
- Manage performance of department teams and individuals
To be successful in this role you possess tertiary qualifications in Business, Engineering, Metallurgy/Chemistry or related disciplines and have demonstrated experience managing people, budgets and processes within a varied work environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Operations, Manager, Mining.
- Preferred skill(s): planning, safety.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Please email your applications to: