We are a growing Oil & Gas Drilling Company seeking dynamic and creative professionals who have a successful track record in their fields to join and grow with our team as:
Drilling Engineer (DRE-4408)
- Develop and plan schedule and supervises the operations necessary to the process of drilling oil and gas wells, from initial well design to testing, completion and abandonment.
- Assist and/or supervise administering drilling and service contracts, engineering design and the planning of wells, and supervising the drilling crew on site.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as geologists, to monitor drilling progress, oversee safety management and ensure the protection of the environment.
Minimum requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry in related field
- Good Fluent written and oral English is essential
- Technically adept, proficient in the use of computers
- This position requires completed training history of Petroleum Engineering, or related field
Urgently required, please send your application, CV and your recent photograph, via e-mail to :
Kindly write the code position applied in the subject of your e-mail