Virginia Indonesia Company, LLC ("VICO") is the operator of the Sanga Sanga Production Sharing Contract (PSC).
- Supervise and lead a working team
- Able to implement planning within budget
- Responsible to supervise all works in a safe manner
- S1 in Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75
- 3 - 10 years experience in the oil and gas industry
- Understanding of Codes and Standard such as ASME, ANSI, API
- Ability to undertake Basic Pipeline Design
- Understand drawing design, PFD and P&ID
- Familiar with HAZOP, HAZID and safety management system
- Familiar with Pipeline Repair process
- Familiar with Pipeline Inspection Techniques
- Willing to work in field - East Kalimantan.
- Proactive and have "can do" and "strive for excellence" attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill and able to communicate well in English (written)
- Possess good leadership and building team work character
- Ability to work in field under adverse conditions
- Able to identify field problems and provide alternative solution.
- Well organized, self motivated and able to work both independently and in a team.
Please visit :