Talisman Energy Inc. is an independent, upstream oil and gas company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, operating in North America, the North Sea, South East Asia, Australia, North Africa, Trinidad and Tobago, and currently producing 485,000 boe/d worldwide.
Business Analyst (Ref 07 - 0519)
• Assist in the preparation of capital and operating budgets for the non-operated contract areas & Prepare reports and analysis on non-operated production areas.
• Assist in the preparation of year end reserve estimates and cash flows under existing economic operating conditions and in the preparation of the annual reserves report.
- Min 8 - 10 years,
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Engineering or Accounting.
Senior Reservoir Engineer (Ref 07 - 0515)
• Provide expert technical advise on reservoir engineering & enhanced oil recovery.• Apply the most appropriate reservoir simulators to evaluate reservoirs for application of enhanced oil recovery methods.
• Lead and conduct related studies and evaluations for filed development.
- Engineering Degree (S1) with 7 - 10 years in reservoir engineering & reservoir simulation.
HSE Coordinator (Ref 08 - 0244)
• Provide a local point for the provision of HSE advise and assistant within the company, ensuring an effective HSE culture is fully integrated with all activities.
• The individual will assist to develop and champion the success of the company HSE Management System in accordance with the corporate Expectations, Annual Performance plans and changes in legislation.
- Engineering Degree (S1) and a recognized formal HSE qualifications, together with 12 years experience in Oil & Gas industry as well as 3 years in a health, safety and environment Management role and be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to HSE Management.
Development Geologist (Ref 08 - 0245)
• Leads in the creation of 2D & 3D geological a reservoir models as a basis for reservoir simulation.
• Analyze reservoir and well performance together with the RE and PE to maintain and update the reservoir models and propose infill well and intervention activity.
- University degree in Earth Science with 5 - 10 years relevant working experience.
- Good understanding of seismic 3D & 2D interpretation and mapping, log analysis / formation evaluation (advance log analysis / formation evaluation skills would be an advantage).
Production Engineer / Work over engineer (Ref 08 - 0246)
• Monitoring & interpreting existing well production.
• Identifying and pursuing optimization opportunities for underperforming wells from wellbore to sales point; this can include work related to downhole configuration optimization, artificial lift selection, facilities optimization including wellsite and system compression, pipelines & process equipment as necessary.
- University degree in Petroleum, Chemical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering with 7 - 10 years experience in Oil & Gas.
Exploration Geophysicist (Ref 08 - 0251)
• Undertake regional mapping and identification and definition of prospects using all available geophysical, well and analog data.
• Employ quantitative interpretational studies where appropriate to further the understanding to prospects and discoveries and reduce risk.
• Provide geophysical support to the drilling of exploration, appraisal and development well and recommend appropriate data acquisition programmes.
- Bachelor of Science (preferably MSc) in Geology or Earth Science with an extensive workstation skills and experience in 2D and 3D seismic interpretation with 5 - 10 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in using petroleum system analysis in both regional and detailed prospect assessment.
- Have experience in applied geophysics and Quantitative Interpretation with good understanding of seismic acquisition and processing methods.
Exploration Geologist (Ref 08 - 0252)
• Undertake petroleum system studies and regional mapping leading to the identification and definition of prospects using all available geophysical, well and analog data. Understand and apply risking and resource estimation methods.
• Provide geological support to the drilling of exploration, appraisal and development well and recommend appropriate data acquisition programmes.
- University degree in Geology with 5 - 10 years relevant working experience.
- Have a good understanding of geological concept.
- Good understanding of seismic 3D & 2D interpretation and mapping with analytical skills to integrate and interpret a broad variety of data sets.
Junior Operation Geologist (Ref 08 - 0253)
• Assist in planning & implementing drilling program in Talisman operated area.
• Good knowledge of all aspects of geological studies from early stage exploration to development stages.
• Good understanding of drilling operation & geological data acquisition in wells.
- University degree in Geology with 3 - 5 years experience in oil and gas.
- Familiar with all aspects relating to exploration geology, tools and methods, log evaluation and basin modeling including close interface with 2D and 3D seismic.
- Experience in 2D/3D workstation interpretation and/or PC geological software tools.
Senior Operation Superintendent (Ref 08 - 0261)
• Have strong technical, supervisory, leadership skills in all areas (Production, engineering, operations maintenance, construction, drilling and workover) and committed to HSE management practices.
• Scope of resources : 400 man power in all field disciplines.
• Strong capability for budgeting and controlling.
• Need to have expertise to deal with difficult situation to manage field operations especially when dealing with local authorities and villagers.
- University degree with 10 - 15 years experience in Oil & Gas Industries.
Address your application quoting appropriate reference number to:
Benchmark Recruitmentc/o PT Opac Barata
Wisma Staco 7th Floor,
Jl. Casablanca Kav. 18
Email address :firstname.lastname@example.org(Please keep files to less than 500k)