With the following qualification :
· Age 25 – 40 years.
· Willing to travel for audit assignment.
· A degree (S1) in Engineering Background (Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical and Geology).
· A minimum 3 years experience in Oil & Gas industries preferably in technical operational position (engineering, production, maintenance).
· Have an experience in Internal Audit is an advantage.
· Knowledge in internal control process is an advantage.
· Ability to analyze business process in complex and various industries and present the audit results in simple and systematic reports.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good presentation skills and computer basic application skills (Windows, Ms Word, Excell, Visio).
Suitable candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae to:
Human Resources Division
Closing date: 2 (two) weeks after the date of the advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.