An international Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Graduate in Engineering from reputable University.
- Minimum 10 years experience in production operation of crude oil and gas in all aspects among which 5 years at supervisory level.
- Familiar with separator facilities, storage facilities, pumping station, pipeline, gas processing plants, gas compressor, power generation, etc.
- Willing to be assigned to the field.
- All candidates must be proficient in English communication skills (both spoken and written) and have knowledge of Personal Computer software.
Only those who meet the above qualifications will be considered.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and recent photograph not later than 2 weeks after this publication to: