PT. McDERMOTT INDONESIA BATAM BASE. The biggest offshore OIL & GAS facility developer in Indonesia and one of the largest marine contractors in the world requires few proficient, efficient, and highly motivated Indonesian individuals.
Essential job duties:
• Perform daily NDT activities (UT, MT & PT) for all ongoing projects in all shifts.
• Daily monitoring of NDT results & reviews, along with customers & 3rd party reps.
• Ensuring NDT is performed as per scheduled work-plans with adequate resources & in accordance to codes / specs and standards with highest, efficiency and reliability.
• Able to train & supervise NDT related Trainees and technicians.
• Shall be certified as a minimum to ASNT level II in UT, MT & PT, with valid certification (PCN qualified are preferred as well).
• Should be able to work consistently under a challenging onshore & offshore construction environment with least supervision.
• Shall have at least 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience in performing UT, PT & MT in either shipyards or oil / gas fabrication industry.
• Familiarity with international codes / standards, is a must, with a good technical skills in the evaluation & interpretation of various weld configurations and defects in structural, piping and pressure vessels.
• Shall report to yard NDT Coordinator and should be matured, a quick learner, a team player & an individualistic and maintain credibility of company and self.
• Possess self-confidence and having ability to deal with personnel at all levels and nationalities & performing work with the highest ethical standards / norms.
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can lead to personal growth, respect for ideas and colleagues who rank with the best in the industry, then please send your application and resume in English, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph (4×6 cm) no later than 10 days to:
Human Resources Department
PT. McDermott IndonesiaJl. Bawal - Batu Ampar, Batam Island Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note : Interview will be conducted in Jakarta