We are looking for : (Jr.) Hydrographic Surveyors. To be placed in the Middle East.
Job Description :
- Conduct field checks conform the survey method statement and work instructions and collect data using equipment, software and technologies (both onshore and offshore).
- Perform computations, data processing, field reporting and survey reporting in Accordance with specifications.
- Work as part of a team of technical specialist.
- Carry out maintenance work on the survey equipment.
- Ensure all safety standards are met and followed.
- Intermediate of higher educations in Hydrograph (or equivalent).
- Fluent English language, both written and spoken.
- Prepared to travel.
- Show flexibility, creativity and adaptability.
- Be a team player with good communications skills.
- Good computer skills.
If you meet the above requirements please sent your application inclusive CV + Certificates by e-mail to :
PT. JOHS LARSEN < firstname.lastname@example.org >