ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries.
Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with min. 10 years experience in all aspect of mechanical/rotating equipment in major oil and gas projects, from preliminary engineering through detail engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, tie-in and commissioning; with min. 3 years in the same role.
- Must have strong technical/engineering skills with a thorough knowledge of applicable Codes and Standards plus a working knowledge of other discipline activities.
- Must also familiar with relevant government regulation on oil and gas industries.
- Broad based knowledge of mechanical/rotating equipment, manufacturers and system suppliers.
- Experience in organizing and supervising mechanical engineering and technician teams in design, installation and commissioning.
- Capable of working and living in a remote environment for extended periods of time.
- Computer Skill: computerized MS packages. Knowledge of other software packages is advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Previous experience with an international EPC contractor would be a distinct advantage.
Please visit us: