ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company headquartered in Houston, Texas, and operating in more than 40 countries
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with min. 14 years experience in all aspect of project services/management in major oil and gas projects, from preliminary engineering through detail engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, tie-in and commissioning; with min. 5 years in the same role.
- Broad based experience in contracts, procurement and financial matters.
- Experience in negotiating with major international contractors.
- Must also familiar with government regulation on oil and gas industries.
- Customer Oriented and Organization: coordinate with various engineering disciplines, field personnel, administration and management to insure compatibility with all interface areas of the project.
- Computer Skill: computerized planning, cost engineering, and project information management. Other software package such as MS Project and knowledge of other software packages are advantageous.
- Strong leadership to coordinate a team of project control of both company and contractors.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
Please visit us :