PT Meindo Elang Indah, is a national Engineering, Procurement & Construction Company for Oil & Gas Project. We invite experienced and commited personnel for the following positions
- Education Qualification:
- Degree holder preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluency in English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Make have over 5 years experience in Heavy Equipment Management
- Ensures Safe and Reliable equipments are available to meet operational requirements.
- Manage large workshop, project equipments and their requirements.
- An individual who therives on structure, organization, planning and operational improvement.
- With knowledge of appraisals and staff development techniques.
- Manages the service and maintenance requirements
- Communicate with project Leaders.
- Ensure performance and cost focus across the area.
- Reviews capital equipments requisitions inline with corporate guidelines and objectives
- Manage effective utilization of vehicle assets :
- Ensures equipment management system are effectively utilized.
- Meets all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
- Oversees personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, and training staff and evaluating employee performance.
- Assists in creating a positive team-oriented environment through employee development and motivation.
- For this position expatriate to fluent in Bahasa Indonesia are encourage to submit application.
- Willing to work in East Kalimantan
Please submit application letter complete CV with photograph to :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org